Monday, January 07, 2008

YOU'RE SO COOL - DAY 15

We have un Americain friend in town for a few days. This was the perfect excuse today to go to all the tourist sites. We did all the big sites in 5 hours. Notre Dame, the Left Bank, the Louvre, Rodin Museum, Ferris Wheel, the Eiffel Tower AND I signed up for French classes. Productive, American style. Was the perfect day to touriste visit as every place was not that crowded.

Two people afraid of heights riding the giant Ferris wheel, scooping two Jerseyites over Paris. I see giant castles in the sky and it makes me get out of myself and see the beauty of this city I have launched myself into. I talked French to three people today by myself and they were all realy nice to me cause I tried.

Word.

I'm a strong and powerful kid.

No comments: